Ropes & Stirrups Quarter Zip, Black
Be a stunner at the barn with this ravishing piece of quarter zip shirt. It comes in a stunning black shade with ropes and stirrups neatly organized on a large beige checkered pattern. The 9” gold front zipper with the elevated collar and the golden piping work along the princess seams ensures an exceptional fit. The moisture-wicking feature of the fabric will keep you dry and comfortable throughout the day. The remarkable performance and the impressive designs make Arista's Brio-Tek 200 shirts a must have for all the riders. The material composition includes 21% spandex material that prevents movement restriction and allows immense flexibility. The panels are designed with dye sublimation technique to ensure accurate patterns on the shirt and long-lasting color that will never fade away. The surface of the shirt is gently brushed and smoothed to give a luxuriously soft feeling as well as to prevent any chafing. Our shirts are treated with an environmentally friendly finish to ensure they stay fresh, hygienic and odor resistant.
- Material: 79% wicking polyester/21% spandex.
- Closure: Quarter Length Zipper
- Sleeve: Full
- Breathable and Comfortable
- Color: Black
- Pattern: Ropes & Stirrups
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- True to Size
- Made in Canada
1. Turn shirts inside out before washing. This will prevent any snap hooks or buttons getting ripped during the wash.
2. Use cold water wash only, to prevent damaging the spandex fibers which may cause pilling.
3. Wash light colors separately. Modern eco-friendly fabrics are likely to absorb color easily from other garments that may bleed color.
4. Do not tumble dry. Dry inside-out and avoid direct sunlight.